E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Could you tell me how I can purchase materials to practice…

Customer Question
Could you tell me how...
Could you tell me how I can purchase materials to practice CELBAN. No numbers available seem to go through. I registered for online services, but only got a reply that my request was received. No acknowledgement by mail of what next to expect, or how long it will take or how to make payment. Please I am desperate.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
7/3/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Have you registered for the Practise test here?
http://celbancentre.ca/form.aspx
As this is where you go to do this. Is so, what happened when you did?