E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Nook is locked and I can't get into my profile. What to do…

Customer Question
Nook is locked and I...
Nook is locked and I can't get into my profile. What to do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/27/2015
Electronics Technician: E-Rusty, Technician replied 3 years ago
E-Rusty
E-Rusty, Technician
Thank you for entrusting me with your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert tab to reply to me in the reply box that pops open or, if the reply box is showing, just type your reply to me there. And please don't forget to rate me positive when we are finished. Let's get you fixed up so you can be on your way. By "locked", do you mean it's frozen, or is it asking for a password?