E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I cannot download new books from my home computer, but I can…

Customer Question
I cannot download new books...
I cannot download new books from my home computer, but I can go to a Barnes & Noble book store and download new books. Barnes & Noble employees say the trouble is with my internet server Comcast, and Comcast says the trouble lies with Nook. Help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
6/24/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly happens when you try to download a book on your computer?