E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I was having problems with my kindel once before and now its…

Customer Question
I was having problems with...
I was having problems with my kindel once before and now its acting up again. Its not coming on and i have tried 3 different chargers on it. What can i do.....
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/19/2015
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 years ago
Josh, Technician
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Please plug in your Kindle and while it is plugged in, hold down the POWER BUTTON. Leave the Kindle to charge for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, please hold down the POWER BUTTON for 20 seconds until the Kindle powers on. If it does not power on, let me know.