E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Why wont you accept my password ***** want to order books…

Customer Question
Why wont you accept my...
Why wont you accept my password ***** want to order books
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
6/19/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What make/model reader are you using? Amazon kindle, nook, kobo, etc?
Kobo
Okay and what service/site are you trying to purchase from?
Kobo on the phone
Tr
ying to buy books
Try to buy books but it wont accept email or password
Please go here: https://www.kobobooks.com/passwordretrieval.html%5Cnprivacy_pageand follow the prompts to reset your password. Let me know if that helps.
What do i do password fluffytail1
Dont understand what todo as wont accept my email
Alli want to do is buy books on mobo and i cant i only have 1 email
Thats all bye
I think thatbis enough
Bye
Are you sure you ever actually set up an account under that email address?
I can't do this for you, I sent you the link to reset your own password. To help you with that we can do a remote support session and I can guide you through.
Yes it is my email address
If you are sure that is the email your account is under then you are either typing it incorrectly or you may be using the wrong site/service and had been buying books elsewhere before - or else your reader is registered to a different person/account or was never set up to being with.