Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

I HAVE PURCHASED A FIRETV STICK FROM AMAZON. HAVE HAD TROUBLE

Customer Question

I HAVE PURCHASED A FIRETV STICK FROM AMAZON. HAVE HAD TROUBLE WITH IT ONCE BEFORE. I CALLED SERVICE DEPT. AND THEY TRIED DIFFERENT THINGS, THE THEY SAID THE IT MIGHT BE A DEFECTIVE INE SO THEY SENT ME JUST THE SMALL STICK TO INSERT AND TRY THIS . I DID NOT RETURN THE DEFECTIVE ONE INCASE I MIGHT STILL HAE PROBLEMS. AND AS YOU CAN SEE I AM.
IT IS SAYING TO INSERT NEW BATTERIES, I DID THAT. AND PUT THE REMOTE CLOSE TO THE STICK AND PUSS POWER BUTTON FEW A FEW MINUTES. DID THAT. UNPLUGGED THE POWER CORD FEW A FEW MINUTES AND PLUGGED IT BACK IN. DID THAT.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I see that you said you were having problems- but I cannot tell from what you posted what exact problems you're having.
Can you please elaborate?
In other words- what do you see on your TV screen?
Also, it would be helpful to know what the model number is ***** of the back of the TV please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Can you please post back with the info requested?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I HAVE TYPED EVERYTHING IN ALREADY. CAN YOU PLEASE CALL ME ? (###) ###-####THANK YOU
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
No, unfortunately I cannot call, and the info I requested has not been replied to. I've opted out of the dialog which opens up the question for other experts to assist.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
So the problem is the Fire Stick does not respond to the remote?