E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

We have been given a Kindle reader and wish to register this…

Customer Question
We have been given a...
We have been given a Kindle reader and wish to register this item. The guarantee has expired as we forgot about it
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
I would also like to buy a NIV Bible but I haven't been able to enter the details. I did this before realising I needed to register it.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/15/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To confirm, the issue is you do not know how to register the Kindle.
Is this correct?