E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I am a Prime member. I have purchased, received and installed…

Customer Question
I am a Prime member...
I am a Prime member. I have purchased, received and installed a Fire Stick. My husband and I have gone through the "getting started". We still do not understand why movies that are supposed to be free show up with a price on the screen. Note: I have a PC background, in that I configured and sold networks, but I have been retired for 6 years, and I have no experience with This stuff! We are geezers.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
6/15/2015
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems.
There is supposed to be a dedicated "Prime" MENU, for users that subscribe to Amazon Prime. You will then log in using your Amazon account credentials in that section. Have you done this yet?