E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

My book is frozen on the NBC today news page. I can't get back…

Customer Question
My book is frozen on...
My book is frozen on the NBC today news page. I can't get back to my home or shut it down. I have a msg that Chrome is not responding but can't click OK to close it. I have a nook hd
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
6/13/2015
Electronics Technician: info tech, Technician replied 3 years ago
info tech
info tech, Technician
Hello
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Please try and reset the nook by holding down the on/off switch for 30 seconds (please use a watch so you know how long)then release your finger the nook should reboot/reset let me know if there is any problems

A positive rating is appreciated thank you

Regards
Anthony

I did that about 20 minutes ago. It just came back after 40+ minutes of being locked. I don't feel your answer was worth $28!

Brenda thanks anyway.

I don't receive any funds from the site until you rate the answer positively there is a rating bar with this post, if you would rather refund then you need to email***@******.*** without rating thanks again

Regards

Anthony