Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician
Experience:  DoD master electronics technician
42300671

My Kindle all of a sudden stopped charging. I've tried

Customer Question

Hi - my Kindle all of a sudden stopped charging. I've tried 3 different connections and none of them work in the Kindle, but do work on other devices. What do I do?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Does the port feel loose? Look at the back, there is a tiny model number what is that number?
.