E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How can I register my kindlepaperwhite so that I can order…

Customer Question
how can I register my...
how can I register my kindlepaperwhite so that I can order books?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
6/10/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Do you have an existing amazon.com account, or is this your first time trying to create one?
I had one before, but I have to change it because I had to get a different credit card,
You would not want to and should not change your amazon account just because of a credit card change.Having 2 accounts will only complicate the process and cause more problems, as you cannot share purchases between 2 accounts. You can just add the new card to the existing account. Please go here: http://Forgot Your Password?Follow the prompts to reset your password (be sure to check your email for the link that is sent) then complete the steps to set a new password, which you can then use on the kindle.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,
Nathan, Technician