E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

How to change language from Hungarian to English?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
6/9/2015
Electronics Technician: Martin, Engineer replied 3 years ago
Martin, Engineer
Hi. What is the model number of the device?
Toshiba tablet At7-c
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I am reading the doc and they decided to not trow us many icons, that don't make it easy to navigate in other language.
There is a Setting application when we select "all app". All app is on the bottom and look like 2 stack of 3 dot with a circle around it.
If they did the documentation according to standard, the language option in settings should be the first one in the Language sub menu.
To help you pinpoint the right item to tap,
Language should be nyelv (usually a mouth icon or a comic book bubble)
settings should be beállítás (usually cogs icon or tool box and wrench)