Russell H., Technician
Experience:  Several years of occasional experience with aspects of E-Reader technology.
13568747

I ordered "History of the 303rd Bomb Group"

Customer Question

I ordered "History of the 303rd Bomb Group" Hells Angles in May 2015. Received the confirmation number but deleted it. The book was supposed to arrive June 5,2015. However I arrived June 12th but was the wrong book. I returned it to the store in Reno but they could not help me with my problem. This was charged on my Visa card which put it on PayPal. Please can you help me get the book.
Sincerely, Theresa
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Sloppy and wrong delivery indicates the vendor was at fault.
However, if you have no record of the transaction that ordered it, having as you say 'deleted it', you may have no ready recourse.
If the confirmation number was in an email, look in the Trash of your email application, to see if, among the emails still retained there, of about the right date (in May sometime), there could be the email and the information you are looking for.
If that email is completely gone, and no other record of the confirmation email exists, then you need to go to the account or service that you ordered from (Barnes and Noble online?), and (matching the date with your credit card records, or PayPal History, of the purchase) determine what the purchase was, or identify it.
That way, you can get the confirmation number back, and get a refund for the wrong book and hopefully the right book by and by.