E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I just want to submit my new credit card, unable to do with…

Customer Question
I just want to submit...
I just want to submit my new credit card, unable to do with my old old Kindle
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
6/5/2015
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 3 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello and sorry you're having problems. No, you cant update your CC info using the Kindle, Amazon does this for security purposes. You need to actually use a PC or Laptop and change your credit card information on the Amazon website. To view or edit your 1-Click payment method: Go to Manage Your Content and Devices. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue. Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.