E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I would like to change my credit card number and address in…

Customer Question
I would like to change...
I would like to change my credit card number and address in my kindle. it seems to be impossible
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/5/2015
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
Richard, Customer Service
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To renew this you must update the details via your computer on your Amazon account.
To do this, please do the below steps.
Visit the page for your account - click here to go to this page
- Log into using your Amazon account (the same Amazon account you have registered on your Kindle)
On the right side select "Settings"
Under 'Kindle Payment Settings' (first option)
Click 'Edit Payment Method'
Change your credit card details.
Restart your Kindle and it will update
It will then be updated
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you