E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

I HAVE 2 KINDLES..ONE WAS BROKEN..IS THERE ANY WAY TO TRANSFER…

Customer Question
I HAVE 2 KINDLES..ONE WAS...
I HAVE 2 KINDLES..ONE WAS BROKEN..IS THERE ANY WAY TO ***** FROM THE BROKN KINDKE TO THE OTHER ONE I HAVE ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
5/25/2015
Electronics Technician: rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service replied 3 years ago
rahul.pattnayak
rahul.pattnayak, Customer Service
Welcome to justanswer.
Yes you can transfer the books from the old kindle to the new kindle, but remember both the kindles have to be registered to the same amazon account.
So register the new kindle with your old amazon account.
Once they are registered,,
From your computer log into your amazon account.
Then go to "manage your kindle" option.
There you will see your books, from there choose the book you want in your new kindle, click it and you will see a action menu and from there click "send to " or "deliver to" your kindle name will be there. Then the books will be send to your kindle.
After that sync your kindle once by going to menu and then sync.
And the books will be there.
Hope it helps.PLEASE LEAVE A POSITIVE RATING WITH THE HELP OF SMILES.
Regards.
It would be kind enough to give a positive rating to my answer, but if you are going to click either "Poor service" or "Bad service", please stop and click on the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button so that i will be happy to assist you with your problem.