E-Readers

E-reader questions? Ask an electronics Expert.

Nook shows connecting but will not download

Customer Question
nook shows connecting but will not download
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: E-Readers
5/25/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 3 years ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. This symptom can indicate several possible issues: an internal hardware failure, a low/faulty battery, or just a simple memory/firmware glitch.The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the nook. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 30+ seconds, then release. Give the nook about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.
Hi there, just checking in to see if you need any further help with this. If I’ve answered your question, please take a moment to rate my service, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. You are also welcome to reply back to me at no extra cost if I can be of any further assistance.
Thank you,