E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

I must of lost the password ***** the Wi-Fi because I can down

Customer Question
load a book. john...
I must of lost the password ***** the Wi-Fi because I can down load a book. john
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/21/2015
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What reader are you using? Is it asking you for a password?Are you sure it is requesting your wifi password, and not an amazon account password ***** example
don't know my kindle password ***** can 't activate it
There are a few possible passwords, I need to know which specifically you are referring to:security/lock password ***** turn kindle onwifi network passwordor amazon account password?Can you tell me exactly what you see on screen when you are prompted for a password?
nothing on the screen. I think I need to reload my wifi network password ***** the kindle.
Without knowing specifically what it is asking you for, we can't determine if this is a wifi or kindle issue.The first step here will be to attempt to reboot the kindle. This is done by pressing/sliding and holding the power button for 20+ seconds, or until the screen flashes (usually with an image of a tree), then release. Give the kindle about a minute to start back up, and let me know if the problem persists, we can then try some further steps.
the screen flashes like you explained and came up totally blank.
OKay, turn it back on, and try to proceed with your normal activities, and let me know about any errors/messages you get, or if it asks for a passowrd again
Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician