E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

READER WONT CHARGE

Customer Question
rEADER WONT CHARGE
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: E-Readers
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/20/2015
Electronics Technician: Freddy M., Technician replied 2 years ago
Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model is this? How old is it? Does the port feel loose? Please answer all questions as I will need to ask them again otherwise. The model number is ***** and on the back you may need to use a light to see it.
.
PORT FEELS LOOSE. CANT SEE MODEL # *****2
=YRS OLD
.
I need the model number, it is on the back and very hard to see. Put it under a light and use a magnifying glass if needed.
.
SORRY CAN'T SEE IT
.
From what you are saying the port is going to need to be replaced. I can not help you do that without the model.
.
Useless
.
There is no need for you to be insulting especially since I told you in my very first post I would need the answer to all 3 questions. How are we supposed to help without knowing the model of what we are helping with? There are lots of different models and all are different.
.
Put the model no where a handicap person can see it
.
I'll be opting out.
.
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Technician
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.
Sorry to hear you're having trouble.
Can you at least tell us the brand/type of the reader?
Is it an amazon kindle, a B&N nook, kobo, etc?
Can you describe it? Black or color screen? Keyboard?
What is your skill level with electronics repairs?
Amazon white boatd
Do you mean a paperwhite?Or the casing is white and there is a keyboard at the bottom?
Does it have touch screen controls, or just a button below the screen that you use to navigate?
Yes
Yes what? I need specific and detailed answers to be able to help you. Yes/no replies will not help us communicate effectively.
Dan T.
Dan T.
Dan T., Master Technician