Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Cannot update expiration date on my Nook Visa card

Customer Question

cannot update expiration date on my Nook for my Visa card
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I'm not sure where you are getting cut off, but you can't just change the "Expiration Date", you actually need to "Add a New Credit Card" following the steps below:
Go to the Account page by clicking on the Account link at the top of every page.
In the Account Setting section, click "Manage Credit Cards" under Payment Settings and you will be able choose a default credit card, add a new credit card or review or change your billing address. (Your billing address must match the address for your selected credit card.) If you're not already signed in, you'll be prompted to do so at this stage by entering your email address and password.
Please note: Any changes to your payment information can only affect future orders; past orders and orders-in-progress will be unaffected.
If you need further assistance let me know. NOTE: Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.