E-Readers

Ask an E-Readers Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

E-Readers

My gmail account is set up on my kindle. I changed my password

Customer Question
XXXXX my computer but I...
My gmail account is set up on my kindle. I changed my password XXXXX my computer but I can't figure out how to change the gmail password XXXXX the kindle.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: E-Readers
11/25/2011
Electronics Technician: Andy, Ereader Expert replied 5 years ago
Andy, Ereader Expert

Welcome to JustAnswer !! I am Andy and I will be glad to help you out with your issue today.

What is the version of your Kindle ... (should start with B0 ... 4 characters)

Are you trying to access Gmail through Kindle's browser ?

What happens when you try to goto gmail.com from your Kindle

it is a new kindle fire. Cant access gmail through kindle as it has the wrong gmail password
What should I do?

First try to change password XXXXX if it does not work delete the current Gmail account :
Delete an email account from your Kindle Fire email app, simply tap the 'Menu' icon at the bottom of the screen while you have the app open, then tap 'Accounts'. (See if get an option to edit / change password XXXXX if not, continue further) Tap and hold the account to bring up the context menu and select 'Remove Account'. Confirm that you would like to remove the account by selecting 'OK'.

Now create a new Gmail account (with new password) :
Instructional video : LINK

Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.

Please click "ACCEPT" so that I get paid.

(You need to click ACCEPT even if you are a SUBSCRIPTION or TRIAL member)

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.

Andy, Ereader Expert
Andy, Ereader Expert