Drug Testing

Connect one-on-one with a verified drug testing expert who will answer your question

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon

More related answers
All drug testing experts are VERIFIED
If i am taking tramadol and took percocet and took a drug
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
if i am taking tramadol and took percocet and took a drug test urine will percocet show up in my urine… read more
How can you detect Percocet and hydromorphine in your system
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
How long can you detect Percocet and hydromorphine in your system on a professional drug test … read more
I took 50 mg of topamax on Saturday, i have a drug test on
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, drug testing expert
I took 50 mg of topamax on Saturday, i have a drug test on Thursday, will it still b in my system?… read more
How would one 5-325 pill of Percocet/Oxycodone stay in my
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, drug testing expert
Hi, How long would one 5-325 pill of Percocet/Oxycodone stay in my system from a urine drug test perspective? I think I may be getting a job offer in the next day or two from a company that I know dru… read more
I took a Percocet Sunday and drug test Friday. Should I be
tazechip
tazechip, Doctor
I took a Percocet Sunday and drug test Friday. Should I be worried … read more
I took xanax and aderall sunday and i have a drug test
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
i took xanax and aderall sunday and i have a drug test wednesday will it be out of my system it was the first time i have used in a long time… read more
I take tramadol and hydrocodone but took one percocet on
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
I take tramadol and hydrocodone but took one percocet on friday night and had a drug test on monday can they tell the difference… read more
I smoked 10 days ago and have a drug test that will test for
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
I smoked weed 10 days ago and have a drug test that will test for 50mg in my system. I took two at home tests 2 days ago and they were negative. Will I pass the drug test? Additional info: - I am 5ft … read more
I quit smoking marajuana dec.25 2011 i took 2 hits dec.31 &
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
i quit smoking marajuana dec.25 2011 i took 2 hits dec.31 & have not smoked since now it is jan 30 and i still fail home drug test i also take naproxan & loritab for broken disk in my back i am worrie… read more
This isn't about testing, but more so about how percocet
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Physician
Hi, This isn't about testing, but more so about how long percocet stays in the system. If a person were to take 7.5mg of percocet every day for 4+ years, how long after stopping would it take until it… read more
I gave preemployment test, my results are still not back.
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, drug testing expert
I gave preemployment test , my results are still not back . They tested for 9 drugs including benzos ( all types) . Do zolpidem will show as positive ? The report is not back and I heard it takes 24 h… read more
How will Percocet stay in your system and if I took only one
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
How long will Percocet stay in your system and if I took only one 7.5 mg pill today will it still show positive at noon tomorrow? I am prescribed this medication and because I have had my wisdom teeth… read more
I took one hit of marijuana with no prior use. how does it
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
I took one hit of marijuana with no prior use. how long does it stay in my system and be detected, in a drug test for a CDL license… read more
I was drug tested on Jan. 29,2013 and was told that the
911DOC
911DOC, Emergency Medicine Physician
I was drug tested on Jan. 29,2013 and was told that the results would be back 48 hrs later and if I did not here from a medical doctor on that Friday then the test was clean. 10 days later on Feb. 8th… read more
I smoked some crack 9 days before a drug test on the 10th
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
i smoked some crack 9 days before a drug test on the 10th day in the morning i took a drug test but 4 hours before the test i took a detox drink drank alot of water and peed like 8 to 10 time before i… read more
I drank on new years eve and i test randomly for etg is the
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
i drank on new years eve and i test randomly for etg is the etg metabolite still in my system today jan 7 six days after… read more
If a man took 20 mg of Valuim on Jan 16th, how will it take
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
If a man took 20 mg of Valuim on Jan 16th, how long will it take before a drug test will be negative for the Valium? He is not a chronic user of Valium. Is there any way to get it out of his system mo… read more
I smoked the month of dec and and only on the 6th and 13th
I smoked weed the month of dec and and only on the 6th and 13th of jan. So its been like 26 days i just took at home test and failed do u think i will pass a court drug test in four. Days… read more