Drug Testing

Connect one-on-one with a verified drug testing expert who will answer your question

Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon

More related answers
All drug testing experts are VERIFIED
My husband has been smoking crack in the home for over a
DAGO
DAGO, drug testing expert
My husband has been smoking crack in the home for over a year. I took him to court and they hair follicle tested both of us. Mine also came back positive at a level of 300. We are in a heated custody … read more
I have been court ordered to take a nail test... I have used
Moe Zafarani
Moe Zafarani, DO
I have been court ordered to take a nail test... I have used cannabis and cocaine over the past six months not regularly but about 5x for cocaine and 20x for cannabis... is there anything I can do to … read more
I've had a fever for four days now and I am also in a
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
I've had a fever for four days now and I am also in a recovery court program. Will taking an over the counter Tylenol cold with acetaminophen cause me to fail a 6 panel drug test? I get tested often b… read more
I have been court ordered to have random alcohol testing due
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctoral Degree
I have been court ordered to have random alcohol testing due to an arrest. The problem is I have been diagnosed with cirrhosis. I've heard that this can alter the results of the test to show positive.… read more
Iv had dental treatment and had amoxycillin prescribed
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, drug testing expert
Hi Iv had dental treatment and had amoxycillin prescribed recently, I have to have a drug test over a family matter. Will this show as positive for cocaine?… read more
I have an undisclosed court ordered drug test coming up and
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
I have an undisclosed court ordered drug test coming up and i am 27yo and about 150-160lbs, fit with very low body fat. I consider myself a heavy user of marijuana and also smoke about a pack of cigar… read more
Ive been smoking some / for 3 years and recently i was
Dr. C.
Dr. C., Medical Director
Ive been smoking some hash/weed for 3 years and recently i was tested positive on a random police drug testing, ive been given a month to remove it from my system, and honestly the police here arent v… read more
I am being tested by the sweat patch for over a year now.
Expert, drug testing expert
I am being tested by the sweat patch for over a year now. About every third patch it is coming back Pos for Meth. I have not used for over a year now. Each time it is pos, it is pos at 46-50 ng/ml. Is… read more
A judge had me take a UA right in the middle of court. I've
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
A judge had me take a UA right in the middle of court. I've been clean for 2 months, but it showed positive for methamphetamine and amphetamine. On my way to work that morning, I drank an energy drink… read more
If you are in a drug court program and just were told you
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
if you are in a drug court program and just were told you had a dilute test and it is going to be tested for creatine level is this is a positive thing? I didn't dilute on purpose and could be receivi… read more
My gf Is in drug court, 2 days ago they make a drug test to
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Hi my gf Is in drug court, 2 days ago they make a drug test to her, the first results was negative but still they sent it to another laboratory to make a deeper analysis and.the results were nanograms… read more
My husband is tested for alcohol by urine tests once a week
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
My husband is tested for alcohol by urine tests once a week by court order. On Monday, he had a doctor appointment at three forty-five. So we went to test at one thirty. They finally took him back to … read more
I have PTSD and have been taking clonazepam for over 23
Dr. Kaushik
Dr. Kaushik, PSYCHIATRIST ( MD Psychiatry)
Hello, I have PTSD and have been taking clonazepam for over 23 years now @ ~ 3mg/day. The VA is now testing the levels in the urine. My results have shown none in my urine. I'm wondering if this is an… read more
I take tranxene. I am in drug court and they are aware of
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
I take tranxene. I am in drug court and they are aware of the Rx. the instant test always comes up positive. From time to time they randomly send it off to the lab. I know they can determine whether y… read more
My nephew has been at a court ordered drug rehab program for
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
My nephew has been at a court ordered drug rehab program for the past 2 months. Had been arrested on charges of steroid posession, ( had fragments of Winstrol in a bottle), but actually was suffering … read more
My ex wife has taken a hair follicle drug test per court
Dr. Lori
Dr. Lori, Admitting MD, Palliative Care Consultant
My ex wife has taken a hair follicle drug test per court order and it has come up positive for methamphetamines. The level was 47,000 something. She says shes taking some kind of breathing treatment t… read more
What does a hair analysis show? How much is needed to have a
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
What does a hair analysis show? How much is needed to have a test? Is this testing acceptable through the court system? How much hair is needed for hair analysis (drug screening)? Can it be from a bru… read more
I just had to take a ETG test for probation. i do not drink
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
hi i just had to take a ETG test for probation. i do not drink at all i have been sober for over two years now. i have been reading online that you can fail these test just from using cosmetic product… read more