Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

But the test does not get sent to the lab.. its a 5 min

Customer Question
ok ... but the test...
ok ... but the test does not get sent to the lab.. its a 5 min urine test in a cup, done rite there.. than would dog urine pass the test
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/1/2018
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon replied 2 months ago
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Physician / Surgeon

Hello -

This may depend on whether or not they test the urine specifically to see if the urine has been tampered with in any way. The dipstick for drugs will likely come up negative (as long as the dog has not ingested drugs), but if they test the sample with a separate dipstick test to look for potential substitution or dilution, it may come up as adulterated. This will depend on the dog's urine itself, but you would have a better chance at passing a test if it only dipstick tests are used.