Drug Testing

Connect one-on-one with a verified drug testing expert who will answer your question

Dr. D. Love, Doctor

More related answers
All drug testing experts are VERIFIED
Two URINE positives for cocaine in past 2 months IMPOSSIBLE
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Consultant Cardiologist
two URINE positives for cocaine in past 2 months IMPOSSIBLE HAVENE'T done any in at least 3-4 months...and was told by my gp that 8 days is should be gone! am on many!! meds for 3 auto immune and dysa… read more
I currently on probation for driving while license suspended
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
Hello I Ann currently on probation for driving while license suspended and went in for a routine drug test keep in mind I am drug free … read more
I tested positive for methamphetamine I was methlptednsone
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Internal Medicine Physician
I tested positive for methamphetamine I was methlptednsone benadryl and citirzine for skin allergies could that cuz a positive for methanpheamin … read more
I have tested positive for pcp and have never even seven
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
I have tested positive for pcp and have never even seven this drug, let alone used it, however they are gonna put me in jail for it, … read more
I took a drug test for an employer. I listed the medications
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician
I took a drug test for an employer. I listed the medications I'm on. Prescribed by my dr … read more
I drank Saturday from 11-5, having 3 glasses of wine and 4
I drank Saturday from 11-5, having 3 glasses of wine and 4 mixed drinks. Sunday I had 2 shots liquor before 230 pm and 4 beers ending at 530. I work out everyday at least 30 min burning about 420-450 … read more
I had a urine drug test today for a new job and I had been
khagihara
khagihara, Post-Doctoral Degree
I had a urine drug test today for a new job and I had been 23 days since the last time I had smoked and I had been hydrating to make sure I passed as I had been taking home test kits and passing when … read more
My son is randomly tested, 3 times a month, using a pee
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
My son is randomly tested, 3 times a month, using a pee tests for drugs in prison. He is there after robbing a pharmacy for pain medication which has been his addiction as he has Ehler's Syndrom and h… read more
I used synthetic urine and it came up positive for k2, I
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
I used synthetic urine and it came up positive for k2, I told them to send it to the lab, have you ever heard of this coming up for false positives for k2? Its clean urine, it makes no sense to me.… read more
2 questions. 1. About 10 days ago i orderd a chicago style
Dr. Rick
Dr. Rick, Ophthalmologist & Retina Specialist
2 questions. 1 . About 10 days ago i orderd a chicago style hot dog i took a bite out of it and i noticed it had poppy seeds on the bun , well i did not eat the rest of the and ate the hot dog. Will t… read more
I am a diabetic got arested for a metabolite cocaine in my
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
I am a diabetic got arested for a metabolite cocaine in my blood. Not do cocaine. Sugar level time of arrest 300.… read more
Sorry just asking a question I am a little confused about. I
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Hello, Sorry just asking a question I am a little confused about. I know that a typical panel test is done for urine drug screening and then if there are positives they can be confirmed as false posit… read more
What is tested for in a 11 panel drug test? If you get a
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
What is tested for in a 11 panel drug test? If you get a false positive for mephedrone and mdpv, can this be caused from taking vicks nyquil nighttime cold flu medicine less than 12 hours before the t… read more
DXM caused false positive for Amphetamines. How to prove
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
DXM caused false positive for Amphetamines. How to prove it's a false positive? Hello. My brother has been admitted willingly into rehab for DXM abuse in the form of cough syrup, but the drug test cam… read more
Is there any one out there that can explain a positive meth
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
is there any one out there that can explain a positive meth test when you haven't used? I am losing my nursing career over a testing that is wrong! I need to know an error rating on these hair tests!… read more
I had 20 valium in a space of 7 days 4 weeks ago and my drug
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
i had 20 valium in a space of 7 days 4 weeks ago and my drug test was dirty for benzos,should my levels be very low on a drug screen… read more
I have a pre-employment drug test coming up in 10 days. I
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
I have a pre-employment drug test coming up in 10 days. I haven't smoked cannabis in 22 days but am still testing positive on a home test. I am a 22 yo male, 5"9, 190 lbs (overweight). Since I found o… read more
I just recentley took a UA(etg for alochol) on 5/23. I
Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
I just recentley took a UA(etg for alochol) on 5/23. I talked to my counselor yesterday and she said it came back positive. I was in SHOCK. I have not had a SIP or DRANK anything in about a month. I t… read more