Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Sorry I was using methamphetaminegor over a week and

Customer Question
Sorry I was using...

Sorry I was using methamphetaminegor over a week and stopped. I have not had any in 2 days. I have s urine test in 9 days. Is that enough time

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Urine

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
1/7/2018
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

Yes, this will be enough time. The usual period of detection by a urine drug test is 3 days after last use. And while there can be rare individuals that may metabolize any drug significantly slower than the general population, that would only add another day or two at the most. So, the 11 days between when you stopped and the urine drug test will be plenty of time for you to pass the test.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Is there any further information that would be helpful?

Dr. D. Love, Doctor