Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Drug Testing

I have a hair test in maybe two month. I have not done

Customer Question
I have a hair...

I have a hair test in maybe two month. I have not done anything since the first week in nov. I have also bleached my hair. I'd it possible for me to pass?

Doctor's Assistant: Is there an upcoming drug test scheduled? What kind of samples are being tested?

Yes a hair test and everything.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take adderal and xanax

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Drug Testing
1/1/2018
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 month ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

what did you do the first week of nov?

do you have a prescription for adderall and xanax? do you have bad anxiety symptoms?

Family Physician, Board Certified MRO