Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I was wondering if i can pass a hair follicle after two key…

Customer Question
I was wondering if...

I was wondering if i can pass a hair follicle after two key bumps i did a month ago

Doctor's Assistant: Is there an upcoming drug test scheduled? What kind of samples are being tested?

Its hair follicle and its tomorrow

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I was a frequent user about a year ago but stopped for my job i was down and out and took only two key bumps a lil over a month ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

The hair follicle test looks at drug usage for 3 months.
2 key bumps of cocaine are NOT enough to cause a positive. The test is just not sensitive enough
You will pass the test based on what you told me.

I wish you best of luck .

hope it answered your query.

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Pease reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Wishing you a healthy life.

Regards.