Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Did not understand last opinion about my question, is there…

Customer Question
did not understand last opinion...
did not understand last opinion about my question, is there anyway that i can get this to go away, read that some of these tests if over 65 should not be taken
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
have a old flip phone
12/19/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. K., MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Cannot see any other response. What is your question?
is there a way to get out of a owi in iowa, what are the options to get it to go away without a record
No of course not. It makes no difference if you are over 65. OWI usually results in some jail time (48 hours), and a license suspension for 6 months. There's no way to "get out of it". The law is meant to protect the other people on the road, I'm sure. I would suggest getting counseling for alcohol abuse