Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I did 120 milagrams of methadone over a three week period an…

Customer Question
I did 120 milagrams of...
I did 120 milagrams of methadone over a three week period an thats been amonth ago go. I have a hair follicle drug test in four weeks will it still show up
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
12/13/2017
Drug Testing Expert: DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

It is likely to show up.

Detection is accurate in hair analysis and this can be accurate past 70 days, in some cases up to 90 days.

It is quite possible it will be detected...

Is this what you are asking?

Yeah I'm not an everyday user I just done it acouple of times an now I have to take the test

Closer to 70 days.

Unfortunately, the detection is not strictly based on how often you use it. Any amount, in hair, can be detected.

It is possible that it will not trigger the threshold of detection depending on the concentrations set in the test, but, you can not count on that.

It might well be positive.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually on your page]. In fact, and this is most important for continued service, a 5 rating squares me with JustAnswer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.