Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I did adderal how does that stay in urine. Thursday and i…

Customer Question
I did adderal how...

I did adderal how long does that stay in urine

Doctor's Assistant: Is there an upcoming drug test scheduled? What kind of samples are being tested?

Yes thursday and i did a bump of coke last friday with the adderal

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Im not sure its for boeing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
12/5/2017
Drug Testing Expert: DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

It can be detected in the urine up to 4 days.

The effective test range is 2 to 4 days.

OK, let me know if you have more questions.

Also, please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually on the rating scale on the page]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with JustAnswer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

What about coke?
What about coke? Will drinking tons of water help?

Cocaine 2 to 5 days.

No, drinking tons of water will simply dilute the urine.

they will see this and disqualify you from the test.

But i drink a lot of water daily, does disqualify count as failed?

Yes. If you over dilute the urine they will fail you, and likely they will still detect the drug as well.

There is no way to beat modern tests within the time frames mentioned.

Please click a 5 rating so that I do not have to worry about my credit with just answer. I have been involved with drug testing for many years and can then answer any other concerns.

Well it was friday at 7pm test is thursday at 4pm i should be in the clear?

Most likely you will be in the clear, that is 6 days.

Would say a pass.

good luck.

please click a positive rating on the rating scale. [This must be done manually on the rating scale on the page]. In fact, a 5 rating squares me with JustAnswer and allows me to provide prompt and accurate service to you, but does not increase your cost. And, I will be here for any follow up needed.

What if it was wednesday at 330pm?

Then you are right on the edge.

Probably will still pass, but not as sure.

Please click a 5 rating at this point.

I am here for follow up.

Are at home drug kits a good reference?

Not near as good as a lab, but OK, semi good, not great.

I have not seen a positive rating? We need to get that done so I am credited for my time and effort. I can then answer any follow up needed.