Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I’m in major pain. 2004 it started. They test my urine to…

Customer Question
I’m in major pain ...

I’m in major pain

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

2004 it started

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

They test my urine to allow me to take pain medication

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
11/25/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Where exactly do you the pain ? What options have you tried so far?

Hello, the worst pain I have and that I am looking for relief is my legs, that began after Nov 2004 herniated disc L4-L5, I was taking oxycodone and oxyneo, but my GP discontinued them abruptly, and gave me a letter telling me to no longer go back. Since approx July 2016 I stopped opioids for pain, abruptly. Went on methadone, as my only option (Canada). The doctors make me pee in a cup every visit, or no prescription. Now I find out there are at least 15 meds that can prove false positive, and two of these, and I no longer have “carries”. First Methadone doc in Vancouver forced me to be witnesses once per week, at the pharmacy. He’s sick left, new doctor has chopped my weekly dose in half and included another witnessed dose. HELP ME

I am unable to talk on phone at the moment , i will opt out for another expert to help you on this .

Regards

Drug Testing Expert: Dr SH, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr SH
Dr SH, Board Certified Physician

Thank you for your question.

Would you like me to help you out with your question?

Can you please elaborate your question and let me know exactly what you would like to ask so that I can help you out in a better way.

Please let me know.

I think you are the wrong specialist, I really need some assistance, as every doctor I’ve seen keeps manipulating me and changing my prescription by increasing the number of times I must travel to the pharmacy. These idiots are making me sick and they know it, and increasing costs, not even listening to me. I’m at the wrong clinic, this clinic is for opioid abuse, that which I NEVER was doing.
Here is the website, for pain, wrong, I should find a different clinic. Only days away from emergency. Pain in my legs is sky high
http://yalemedicalcentre.com
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello. This is Dr. Love. The other expert has opted out.

It is still unclear what information that we can provide would be helpful. I understand that you are saying that you feel that you are at the wrong clinic. But what information can we provide that would be helpful?

Hello Dr. Love, I need a different expert, not a Drug Testing Expert. I looked at the experts you have, and none fit my needs. I thought if I stared with a Drug Testing Expert, you may find someone to help me. With all due respect, you are not helping me with my pain issue.

Your question was posted in the Drug Testing category, so every expert that responds to you will be labeled as a Drug Testing expert. If you do not say what information would be helpful, then it is impossible to say whether I can assist you or to determine what other expert may be able to assist you.

Thank you for that clarification. This is too complicated, I think I now understand better, how this website functions. I’d rather not continue. Please close this thread.

OK

Family Physician, Board Certified MRO