Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Will Requip show up in a DOT drug test. DOT urine test. I…

Customer Question
Will Requip show up...

Will Requip show up in a DOT drug test

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

DOT urine test

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have a lot of issues but that’s the only drug I’m worried about

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
No more information sorry
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/16/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician and I am happy to help you.
Requip should not show up as any of the routine drugs screened for on a urine test. It is chemically unlike any of the substances tested for. It’s always a good idea to present a list of medications though prior to drug screening. In addition it’s useful to be able to produce the prescriptions or medication bottles in case anyone has any questions about your test results.
Can I help with anything else?