Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I had a 46405n sap 5-50 +/6am drug test, today does this…

Customer Question
Hi, I had a...

Hi, I had a 46405n sap 5-50 +mdma/6am drug test

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Today does this check for benzo's? Thanks

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No take it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
11/15/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Medicaldoctor, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Medicaldoctor

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.This a five panel test which checks for the following,

• Marijuana
  • Opiates
  • AMphetamines
  • Phencyclidine
  • Cocaine

It looks for these things with a GC/MS test and the threshold is 50 ng/ml. This is what the 5-50 stands for in the name. The 5 is for 5 panel and 50 is the threshold.he SAP stands for substance abuse panel. The MDMA means it also checks for ecstasy and 6 AM stands for 6 acetyl morphine which is a byproduct for heroin.

It does not include anything not on this panel.

It does NOT check for BENZO's

Do you have any more questions?

Please do leave a positive 5 star rating by simply clicking on the stars on top left or bottom corner of this thread so that I can be credited for helping you today.
You are not charged for rating positively and I will be here for any follow up questions.
Thank you.
Best wishes.