Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I took assure detox by total eclipse 12 hours ago before…

Customer Question
I took assure detox...

I took assure detox by total eclipse 12 hours ago before bed, how long does it stay in my system for a passed drug test

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Thc and I have to take the drug test some time today but my pee is bright green right now and idk if I should wait until after work (8 hours from now)

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
11/13/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. K., MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. It will be in your system 24 hours or less and will continue to discolor our urine. Its very likely to remain as a contaminant in the urine for the entire day and will show up as such in your urine. It will be noted as such unfortunately.
I should wait to take my drug test until after the detox has been in my system for 24+ hours? Any amount of time that is too long for the detox not to work?
It wont work at all. It doesnt detox anything. but it will show up as a contaminant and you will fail
there's nothing I can do?
No theres not unless you can put the drug test off