Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I smoked a few hits every weekend for 3 weekends and have…

Customer Question
I smoked a few...

I smoked a few hits every weekend for 3 weekends and have been clean 30 days. Total amount maybe a half a gram. I just had to do a hair follicle (armpit) Being such A small amount, should I be ok on this test?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Hair

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
11/10/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today.

I'm sorry you are concerned about a test for THC. Unfortunately the test will most likely be positive, but if they are also doing a quantitative test, you will show a minimum amount of THC.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?