Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Drug Testing

I have a drug test Monday and I just used cocaine what

Customer Question
I have a drug...

I have a drug test Monday and I just used cocaine what should I do?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Urine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

None. I don't smoke weed or anything. It's for my P.O.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
I need to pass this test. Custody of my daughter is on the line.
9/24/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Thank you

Well there is nothing much you can do to speed up to cleansing process. It can last in urine for 4-12 days. So only if you could try to postpone the test,request for that . I wish you all the best.

Let me know if you need any further help

What could I say to postpone the test

You will have to make up an excuse ,anything reasonable should do.

Family Physician, Board Certified MRO