Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Drug Testing

How accurate are home etg tests, I take etg test every

Customer Question
How accurate are home etg...
How accurate are home etg tests
JA: Is there an upcoming drug test scheduled? What kind of samples are being tested?
Customer: I take etg test every Thursday at 730. Since June 1st, I have passed everyone except for one on 8/3. I now have a home etg test and have passed since. I always stop at 90 hours or more.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: 730pm. 6'2" 250. 50 year old male
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
9/13/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

home ETG tests are pretty accurate.

stopping alcohol use before 90 hours of testing should result in a negative test for you

no alcohol after sunday afternoon, correct?

No. I drank until 9-10pm. Making it 93 hours when I take the test at 730pm.But I was also asking about the accuracy of home etg tests.

at 93 hours, your ETG will be negative

you don't have to worry

best to avoid all alcohol if you know you have to have ETG testing

let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician