Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I really hope you can help me find some answers. My mam

Customer Question
I really hope you can...
I really hope you can help me find some answers.My mam passed away in November last year, age 65.The toxicology report says she was three times over, Clozapine was the cause of her death. She was on 450mg daily and has been for the last nine years.There is an inquest this month. My mam lost a dramatic amount of weight in the last two years or so. Should she of been monitored more? Do you think her dosage should have been reduced? this could have been a buildup that's caused the death. I just need some answers…Or could you advise me to the right person I would need to speak to.I have read that “slightly higher doses are needed in heavier people”. So surely if you have lost weight dosage should be reduced.Thank you
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/13/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im very sorry to hear about your mother. Can i ask before she passed were her kidneys and liver functioning properly or were they affected? Any tests which cam back as abnormal when she was losing weight?