Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Second opinion] I'm prescribed adderall and Ritalin plus for

Customer Question

second opinion] I'm prescribed adderall and Ritalin plus for my sinuses I use Vicks and bezendrex nasal inhalers, would this show a positive reading for methamphetimine, I'm also on this new thrive diet that has all sorts of ingredients for high metabolism functions.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: If I breath through my nose sometime it's constrictive that's why I use inhalers
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm also on abilify
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Richard Han replied 1 month ago.
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me what doses of Ritalin and Adderall you are taking?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 month ago.

Hello. The other expert has opted out.

Do you still need assistance?