Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I take a etg test tmrw and that will be around 55 hours

Customer Question

I take a etg test tmrw and that will be around 55 hours since my last drink I'm 27 and weight is 129 ! I know it says up to 80 hours but I'm freaking out
JA: Is there an upcoming drug test scheduled? What kind of samples are being tested?
Customer: samples??
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I'm prescribed hydrocodones
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

As you know it can detect up to 80 hours so all i can say is drink lots of fluids and water to flush your system to increase chances of passing your test.

Hope this helps.
Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 month ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.