Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Drug Testing

I bought some human growth hormons and need to know if they

Customer Question
Ok I bought some human...
Ok I bought some human growth hormons and need to know if they will show up positive in any way in a chemical dependency drug and alcohal testing center,/ mainly based on drugs and alcohol
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: Urinalis
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No just the two the male enhancement dietary supplement and the human growth hormone
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
8/31/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. D. Love, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. D. Love, Doctor

Hello from JustAnswer. This is Dr. Love.

No, human growth hormone will not show up on a urine drug test. It is actually relatively difficult to test for human growth hormone, because human growth hormone is present to varying amounts, so testing has to look for more than simply whether human growth hormone is present. The only current method for testing is on blood, not urine. The blood test is used in certain athletic testing programs, but the urine test that will be done at this testing center will not be able to detect the human growth hormone.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Dr. D. Love, Doctor