Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Is there any natural way to detox cocaine out yours system…

Customer Question
Is there any natural...

Is there any natural way to detox cocaine out yours system my friend only had I line Sunday at 1am has drug test Tuesday

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Dip stick urine

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
7/31/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Medicaldoctor, Doctor replied 11 months ago
Medicaldoctor

Hello and welcome to justanswer,I Shall be consulting you today.

I'm afraid there are NO means available to detoxify your system from cocaine once it is taken.Only thing he can do is to wait.

In occasional users cocaine metabolites can be detected in URINE for 2 to 4 days.

In chronic heavy users it is detectable for 10 days.

I hope this helps.

Please do let me know if you have any questions.

If done for now please do leave a positive 5 star rating for this,you can rate by simply clicking on the stars on top left of this thread,you can ask any follow up questions even after rating this positively.

Thank you

Kind regards.