Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Drug Testing

My husband is need of a doctor that is familiar with Toulene

Customer Question
and it affects on the...
My husband is need of a doctor that is familiar with Toulene and it affects on the blood
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: did you read my question
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: He is exposed to Toulene on daily basis at work and was recently accused of being intoxicated from alcohol and we wondered if it might be a result of Toulene
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
What I really want to know is if constant exposure to Toulene vapor can cause a positive or inconclusive reading for alcohol in a urine analysis?
6/23/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 32 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you.

The simple answer is NO, Toluene exposure will not cause a urine test to show a false positive for alcohol.

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, so I am compensated for my service, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you

What about diabetes?
What are the most commonly used household or industrial strenght products that could cause a false positive for alcohol by a court drug testing lab?
Dr Stan
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor