Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Drug Testing

I recently took a urine test for alcohol and it came up

Customer Question
positive even though I hadn't...
I recently took a urine test for alcohol and it came up positive even though I hadn't been drinking it was very surprising to me since I hadn't been drinking but I do use a buterol forward to 5 times a day and I was told that it has etgs in it that could show up as alcohol in a urine test is that possible
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Drug Testing
6/8/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Yes, this is possible

that is why the ETG is not that great of a test

is this helpful?

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers

Let me know if you have more questions.

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor