Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

I took a first check instant test and passed at 130 and then…

Customer Question
Hi I took a...

Hi I took a first check instant test and passed at 130 and then took a lab test at 330 what are the chances of me passing for cocaine

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Urinalysis

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Drug Testing
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My email don't wor please contact me by phone asap
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/21/2017
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. Captain, Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Physician

Hello!

Welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

I am a Family Medicine doctor, board certified with active licenses and certification in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. So far, 99% of the justanswer community of patients has found my answers helpful, and I have the honor of being the highest rated clinician on the site! I will do my best to win over your approval as well.

— For your review, here is my direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and observations. I will first provide a summary answer to your question, AND, if you would prefer some additional back-and-forth, with additional questions and more details clarified, I'm more than happy to stay around with you, free of any additional cost to you. You can continue to ask questions and receive answers without additional charges.

Our goal here is for your satisfaction, and I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

Family Physician, Board Certified MRO