Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Will using smelling salts show up on a drug test? Will

Will using smelling salts show...
Will using smelling salts show up on a drug test?Will trazedone show up on a drug test?Is 30 days enough to pass full panel drug test? Following period of heavy drinking and cocaine use for 2 weeks. Marijuana was used about 2-3 times days a week for 2 months before this. I will not be using anything except for alcohol for the duration of the 30 days.
3/20/2017
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

Smelling salts and trazadone will not show up on standard panels.

30 days is long enough for drinking, cocaine, and marijuana.

Please click a positive rating on the rating scale [we are paid on the basis of positive ratings] and be sure to let me know if you have not finished with any questions.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will continuing to drink during the 30 days cause cocaine (cocaethyline) to remain in my system longer?

No it will not.

DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician