Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Drug Testing

I was wondering if it was possible to clear meth out of my

Customer Question
urine in 48 hours, I'm...
I was wondering if it was possible to clear meth out of my urine in 48 hours, I'm not a heavy user. I weight 135-45 lbs, have a fast metabolism and workout regularly. I also drink a gallon to two gallons of water a day.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I don't understand how that would be necessary?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I take sleep medication. That's it..
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Drug Testing
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm 5'7.
8/23/2016
Drug Testing Expert: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Well,Methamphetamine( Meth) can show up on a urine test for an average of one to four days, but up to a week for chronic users.

Generally, the heavier the user, the longer it will take for meth to leave the body.

As you said, that you are not a heavy user and have healthy lifestyle and a fast metabolism, so Meth would be out of urine after 72 hours.

After 48 hours, it may or may not be out of system.

But in your case, I am sure that after 72 hours, It would be out of urine completely.

For heavy users maximal detection period is of 6 days.

I am sorry, but after 48 hours, it is possible that you may not clear urine test for Meth.

So, i would suggest you to get tested after 72 hours.

In the mean time, continue to take plenty of water.

There is no medication/ pill which can clear urine test after 48 hours for Meth.

You may see some magic pill on internet, which have such claims. But they are just fake.

Hope this helped.

If there is anything else that you would like to know.I am happy to address your follow-up questions. Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear,

I would also one more point here-

Most cases are negative beyond 48 hours, however to be on the safe side, at least 3 days drug free for a urine test.

Being adequately hydrated would decrease the detection period slightly, but it would not give you "insurance" that you would always be negative.

After 72 hours, you would surely pass Urine test for meth.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going.

Do you need further assistance?

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me.I am happy to help you.

If you are done,then please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor