Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Drug Testing

I used cocaine 5 weeks ago .will it be over the threshold

Customer Question
for folicle test JA: Is this...
i used cocaine 5 weeks ago .will it be over the threshold for folicle test
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: yes 1 week.hair
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no just take blood presure med
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Drug Testing
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/22/2016
Drug Testing Expert: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Thanks for this question
I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist with over 10 years experience

I'm happy to help

Generally the hair follicle test can be positive up to 90 days.

So there are no guarantees here.

I would put your chances at 50/50 honestly of having a clean test

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Thanks for this question

Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it. :)

If you have more questions, just reply

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor