Drug Testing

Have drug testing questions? Get answers from Experts

Ask a Doctor,

Drug Testing

I drank about 12 beers 2 and a half days ago lm 5'10 and

Customer Question
wiegh 215 pounds will I...
I drank about 12 beers 2 and a half days ago lm 5'10 and wiegh 215 pounds will I pass my urine test in Lincoln nebraska , I am on probation
JA: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?
Customer: Urine for alcohol, they are sending it to a lab
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I just had my bladder and liver tested and they injected all sorts of stuff in me for csan and other tests
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Drug Testing
6/23/2016
Drug Testing Expert: DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician

Hello

Regular urine test: 24 hours. Pass.

ETG urine test: 50 hours, probably will pass.

Odds should be in your favor. Even though that test is advertised going to 70 or 80 hours, studies show 50.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thank you

anytime

any questions.

good luck.

Find me any time.

please click a positive at the top of this page..that is how we are paid.

Not paid without the rating.

DrRussMd
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Board Certified Physician